Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, February 28, 2014

JaDore Voxbox

I received all of these products complimentary from Influenster for review.  This is my first vlog y'all so forgive my stammering and over use of words.

B saw how I "staged" our home for my vlog before he left for work... Praise God for a man who supports and even encourages my craziness!


Post work and all day pony tail... still straight

Post work pony tail trip to the driving range... Still straight


Day three... hair still straight but it was definitely a bun day due to the wind.
Check out those Kiss lashes though!! 

Botanics Ionic Clay Mask

I hope y'all enjoyed my very first vlog and review of all of my wonderful Influenster goodies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.