Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Confessions of a Dreamer

We all have dreams right?  Well duh!!  Mine however are not always the most conventional dreams or most realistic.  Of course like any little girl I dreamed of becoming a cowgirl, a dental hygienist, a country music singer, Miss Arkansas, and a wife.  (All little girls dream of these things, right?)












Guess what y'all?  I did it all.... Well kind of.  I made it as far as the Miss Arkansas stage twice and my talent was vocal.  I do put on a real mean concert in the shower though.

But all in all I've accomplished all that I've set out to do.  So whats next for a dreamer with no dream?

B and I were talking the other night while watching the outdoor channel (typical of every couple I'm sure) and we started talking about what it would be like to have a hunting show.  One thing led to another and BAM!!!  We have a dream y'all.   Is it crazy? Of course!  Is it a tad far fetched? Duh!  Why not right?

Okay here it goes.

Someday B and I want to host our very own hunting show!!  Yes you heard me right.  Hunting is a passion of both of ours and it's something that we do together and enjoy.  Some of my favorite hunting shows on the outdoor channel are hosted by couples.  So why not us?  Also, many of the shows are hosted by blonde's.  Nothing against blonde's but lets represent the brunettes too.  Do they really have more fun?

We have no plans for our future dream show or even have any notion on how to breakout on our little adventure, but it's so fun to talk and dream about.

Now that y'all think I've completely lost it let me prove I still have some sanity.

I know that this dream may and will most likely never become a reality but dreaming is fun and so important in life.





Hi my name is Molly.  I'm a big dreamer and these are my confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.