Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five for Friday

I'm so excited that it's finally the weekend.  This week has been long, tiring, not so exciting, and then a little exciting. But it's friday  and I'm ready to partay!!  


Here are a few of my happies from this week:


1.  I got the opportunity to work an extra day this week.  I'm completely exhausted and my back is sore but it was great.  I'm a sucker for some extra mullah!


2.  Wednesday B got his grade back from his first physics test and he made a 99%!  I've got a baller of a husband.
 


3.   Every night this week B and I have been in bed before 9.  I know, we are so completely boring but watching the Olympics together is so much better in bed.  


4.  The weather has been so gorgeous this week.  Temperatures in the low to mid sixties everyday has meant that I've been spending a lot of time outside and some great QT with the hubs at the driving range.  I can not wait for spring and warm weather!


5. Finally, the exciting part of my week came on Thursday afternoon.  Starting March 21 I will be working three and a half days as a dental hygienist!  Currently i am just working three days so even just adding a half day on Fridays means more help with our budgeting.  I'm truly blessed!

Now let's rock this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.