Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, February 24, 2014

Couch Bender

Every now and then I hit a wall and find myself stuck in that "blah" mood.  I wake up in the morning, take Tippy out, and then we head back to the couch.  This is the beginning of a couch bender kind of day.

10:00 rolls around and I'm still in my pajamas on the couch.  12:45 rolls around and I'm still on the couch and haven't done anything productive.  I wish I could totally blame it on the headache I had today except that my headache did not come until after I had been on the couch for several hours.  Complete bum status has been reached at this point.

Mondays are the complete worst for these to happen.  I don't work on Mondays so today when I get all my errands and chores done.  If the laundry gets put off past Monday then it does not get done until the weekend, which means that I will be completely scrubless for the week and that just can't happen.  So I did get a few (essential) loads of laundry done(by done I mean that I got them from the washer to the dryer) and I FINALLY did put on some clothes that weren't made of flannel.

I did, however, discover "Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23" today.  Yet another reason that the couch bender has been so prolonged today.  After venturing my way through season one and into season two I have realized that life in sitcoms is so much more interesting and the characters have much better clothes.  Krysten Ritter's wardrobe on the show was completely fabulous.  I want to raid Chloe's closet!  I wish I could say exactly what I'm always thinking like she does too.  Censoring out comments from my daily conversations is completely exhausting. Too bad it was cancelled.

So, not only have I embraced my bum status but after B got home from work I even drug him into my sad trench of couch bender destruction.  He has posted up a permanent residence in our over sized recliner for the evening.  It's really just more fun to be a bum with someone else... especially your best friend.

This blog post is about the most I have been inspired all day.  Do y'all ever have these days?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.