Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day Link up

I've never been the biggest fan of Valentine's day but I am getting better.  It may be very cheesy but since 2009 I've gotten to spend each Valentine's day with my best friend.  Seriously though... I tell B everything, he's the one I want to call when I hear some big news, and I want to spend all my time with him.  I love my girl time but he's the one I'd rather go to dinner with or to the movies or just hangout and talk.

So, here's to another day of love with my love and just a few reasons why I love him.
First photo 2009
AKA the short hair saga... Worst decision EVER!

This is how B met me.... Poodle short hair.  I had decided a few months prior to this to cut my waste length hair to above my shoulders.  He fell in love with me anyways, even in the midst of this bad decision! Word of advice the all my naturally curly ladies.... do not choose above the shoulders with layers.





He lets me be me!  He knows I am a complete idiot and embraces it.  He laughs at my corny jokes and just shakes his head and smiles when I say something dumb.  He's a keeper right?


He'll literally lie down in the path of danger for me.  Disclaimer: No one pictured was injured in the taking of this photo.

More than just these little things though, I love that God blessed me with a man who puts God first in his life and loves Him before me.  I know that I am biased but I seriously have the best husband.  There is truly no way for me to put into words the love I have for him. 




And I thank God for Krispy Kreme every day!

Happy Valentine's day to the most handsome and amazing hubby!





4 comments:

  1. I think your short curl haircut is adorable -- but I totally understand the pain, as a curly-haired girl myself. I have a guy that laughs at my jokes, too and I really think that's the most important thing. Making each other laugh is such a huge part of what makes my marriage work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is so cute! my husband still asked me out even when i rocked BRACES! so i feel ya, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love all of your photos together!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.