Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nailed It

If you asked B about my past "friendships" he would tell you the I am a "terrible judge of character".  Am I? Have I been?  Well, let's just say that I discovered and decided to embrace this fact a few years ago.  But about the same time I was discovering this simple flaw in my life I was also making some of the best friends of my life.

So what that it took me 23 years to find those girls who know that I'm an idiot and embrace it right along with me.  The ones who we can say/tell anything to and know there is no judgement.

This time I "nailed it"!  I can hear my friend, Jessie's, tone right now as she says this famous punch line.

For the past 10 months I have lived 160.28, 171.35, and 540.76 miles away from my best friends.  June 22 was the last time that all three of us were together.  After two years of being inseparable and each others, much needed, comic relief through hygiene school it has officially been 9 months since we have seen each other.

Does this make us any less close?  Literally... yes we are physically further apart but we are those friends who obsessively group text everyday.  It's not unusual for me to pick up my phone at lunch and have anywhere from 3 to 35 text messages.  I love this about them.

These ladies are the best girl friends I have ever been blessed with.  We quote Mean Girls WAY too much and still laugh hysterically over old stories and scenarios.  We are a functionally dysfunctional group filled with cackles, drama, and too much copacabana.

I really do have the greatest group of friends.  I mean... who else would I have these such weird
conversations with?!

           

              

             

B is my ultimate best friend but every girl needs that core group of girls to perfectly balance out the best friend category.  Two blondes and two brunettes... Perfectly balanced.  
Y'all this time, with these ladies, I NAILED IT!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.