Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, April 4, 2014

Can I Get a High Five

It's finally Friday so y'all get ready to roll!  This week is over and I can now sleep in and go on a couch bender.  Couch Bender: see definition here.

1|  This week started out with a very climatic and saddening event.  The finale of How I Met Your Mother.  I still have not watched yet so don't tell me any details.  I'm boycotting for now because I refuse to believe that this part of my life is truly over.  I will admit that there are times when I struggle to separate reality from this show.  Wow Y'all.... that's embarrassing.  Prime example, the other day at work, one of my co-workers mentioned something about Carrie Underwood and how she married a hockey player, she's American, does she know anything about hockey... etc. blah blah la di da.  Well,  all of a sudden I throw in my two scents and tell everyone that I know someone who is Canadian and LOVES hockey.  WHAT?!  Super embarrassing having to explain that one. 

2|  Spring break is over, praise the Lord!  I seriously NEVER, in my wildest dreams, would have thought those words would ever enter the repertoire that is my vocabulary; let's just say that last week was not the best at work.  I'm so thankful that this past week was much more calm and back to normal.

3|  It is officially spring and tornado season is here in the great Natural State.  Hunker down Dorothy, grab Toto and Auntie Em and prepare for high winds.  Although, with the bad comes great times for crafts.  Check out some of my Easter crafts here and here.

4|  If you follow me on instagram, then you already know that yesterday I found some fabulous spring colored lipsticks.  If you don't follow me, one you should go right now and change that and two now you know that yesterday I found some great spring colored lipsticks.  Right now I'm really loving the Revlon color burst matte colors.  The lipstick itself is comparable to Clinique's chubby stick.  It's super easy to apply and goes on smooth.  Can't wait to show these new pretties off!

5|  Today I am going home for the first time since Christmas! Home, aka my parents house.  Although Logan and I have a separate home since we've gotten married, it would be weird if we didn't, I still refer to my parents as home.  I'm super excited about sleeping in my bed again.

Hope y'all had a fabulous week and here's wishing y'all a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.