Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sponsor

I'm so excited to announce that I have now ventured into the world of sponsorship.  This is an incredibly huge step for me and I have to admit that it is, just a bit, frightening.  To grow you have to invest; right?  My blog is still considered very small but I have had the privilege to see growth over the past few months.  I have even been pinned.  Read about that here.  

If you are looking for a great place to gain exposure or promote your blog or business I would love the opportunity to work with you.  All pricing and ad spots can be found under the sponsor tab on the home page.

Grab your spot today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.