Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Home Tour: Living room

Welcome to our home!  I've been wanting to write this post for some time now but just never felt like I could get the photos "just right".  As you can see I have FINALLY come to terms with the fact that nothing will ever be perfect.  

I absolutely love our home though and am so super excited to show it off.  Someday I will do a post with before and after photos.  You can truly not imagine the difference that a little bit of paint can make.  Just to attempt to put it into perspective... All the walls were previously peach.... Woof!





 I love having a mantle to decorate.  I used my cricut to create this "Hippity Hoppity" banner for Easter.

 The turquoise frames are one of my new favorite lovelies that I've added.  The four frames really helped to balance the wall with the large photo and I just adore the pop of color that it added to the room.

Since these photos I have added some new accent pillows to the couch.  I seriously have a pillow illness.  I just can not stop buying them.  Check out my instagram to see these new pretty pillows.

Can't wait for y'all to take the rest of the tour in a few days!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your style! This is gorgeous! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.