Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, March 17, 2014

Entry Way Table Redo


For months B and I have been looking for a little table for our entry way.  After not being able to find anything that really knocked my socks off, one of my parents very talented friends made us this sweet little thing.

It's literally sat underneath this cross stitch picture in the entry way of our home, in all it's raw wood glory, for much longer than I care to admit.  But this past week I finally found a little spark of inspiration and decided to paint it.

I chose the Amy Howard at home one step paint in "Nottaway".  A light blue that resembles a robin's egg blue color.  Quick word of advice... When using chalk paint stir very well.  It tends to settle and clump at the bottom.  I painted two coats and after drying I used an old t-shirt to apply a paste finishing wax to seal and protect the paint on the table.


BEFORE:

AFTER:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.