Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Anniversary Gifts for Moi



So in just three months B and I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary.  Wow!  two years has seriously flown by but in a amazing way.  The first two years of our marriage have been and are still wonderful.  We learn something new about each other everyday.  Sometimes they are good things and sometimes they are things that we have to learn to live with but I am truly married to an amazing man.  The saying goes "Behind every great man is a great woman" so, to make sure that he stays as amazing as ever I've compiled some ideas for anniversary gifts.  Feel free to treat this list simply as suggestions and an idea board, B.

Happy shopping babe!


gift ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.