Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reality Check

UGH!!!!!!

Well y'all it's about that time.  Tomorrow I start my LAST semester of dental hygiene school.
ONLY 15 WEEKS LEFT!!!

I'm super excited that it's FINALLY almost over and graduation is just 4 months away....... BUT starting school tomorrow means the end to my housewife days (insert uncontrollable sobs here).

Honestly, I truly loved staying at home.  I'd do laundry at my leisure, cook new recipes, work on new crafts and clean and pick up during commercials! hahaha

I really enjoyed being home once we got Tippy!!
She has made my days at home much more busy with less T.V. and more running up and down our three flights of stairs but they have been so much fun!!!

I'm SO going to miss getting to be with her all day!


I hope that y'all have had a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.