Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hiatus

Alrighty.......
My blogging has been very sporadic recently and unfortunately will continue to be until after March 15.

March 15 is the day I will take my dental hygiene national boards..... BOO!!!

My life right now is packed so full of school and studying that everything else in my life has been put on hold for a bit.  I hope to find chances to blog and make it part of my "reward" during study breaks.  However, I think all of you can agree that composing a blog post can take up a lot of time and time is something that I am lacking on right now.  So, my posts will be few and far between from this moment but I will be back after March 15.

Please keep me and all of my classmates in your prayers during this stressful time.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and CAN NOT wait to graduate in May!!

55 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy studying! My birthday is March 15. Good luck to you and your classmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and prayers for your test! ...and I hear you on the lacking time aspect.
    p.s. You are nominated for the liebster award:)
    http://shauchunastimes.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-would-like-to-thank.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.