Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New York day 1 (part 1)

 Our first full day, December 18th, we decided to walk from our hotel to Central Park.
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a photo dump!!

 Central Park was absolutely one of my favorite things we did on our trip!













You have never seen a girl get so excited as me when we made it to this part of the park!
Let's just say I broke into song like my life was a musical.
Does anyone recognize this?
This is the path that Giselle and Robert are walking down right before the "How Does She Know" song begins in Enchanted!!





The boat House



Next stop.... 
FIFTH AVENUE!!!!





After Fifth Avenue we jumped on the subway and headed over to Greenwich village.
From there we were able to see the East River .




Hope Ya'll have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are gorgeous!! I am dying to visit New York one day, especially at Christmas time! Thanks for sharing :):)

    Have a great weekend :D
    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.