Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, January 4, 2013

New York Arrival


On December 17 I flew out from Memphis with 3 of my best friends for a 4 day girls trip to New York!!
We flew out at 6 am and arrived around 3 pm at LaGuardia.
Taylor experienced her very first New York City cab ride!! 
Trust me... You wish you had a video too!! lol

Once we arrived we dropped our bags off at our room and set out for a place to eat.
Exhausted, we walked through Times Square and, the longest, 2 miles to one of the BEST pizzerias!! 










YUM!!!!!
I HIGHLY recommend Grimaldi's!!!!

After a little sustenance we decided to hit Macy's!!!


Nothing like Times Square at night!!



One of the greatest shows!!!
(more details in post to come)


Hope Y'all have a great Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.