Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, January 7, 2013

New York Day 1 (part 2)

 Our first real night in New York (when we weren't walking zombies) we went to see the Lion King!!!
I'm absolutely convinced that there is NO possible way to see a bad show on Broadway.

This show was truly miraculous... and I'll have to admit, there were several times that I flat out bawled!!(not because of the sick, hacking, nosey child behind me)

This is a MUST see!!!!




Once we had entered the theatre lobby there was this HUGMUNGO glass window!!
It was so neat to see Times Square from this view.




I hope y'all have a GREAT Monday!!!
Today is my first day back to school, since Christmas break, so please pray that I'll have a great day also!

1 comment:

  1. looks amazing! I've been wanting to see the Lion King somewhere...maybe I'll have to hold out for a chance to see it in NYC

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.