Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Welcome to Wednesday guys!  Today B and I are officially on our way out of town for our anniversary trip.  Praise the Lord!

So today I am introducing to you and turning the blog over to the super talented, beautiful, soon to be mommy,  Leslyn.  She is one of my favorite bloggers to read and beyond honest to a fault.

It's such an honor to have her here today and I hope y'all love her just as much as I do!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all!

My name is Leslyn, and I blog over at Leslyn's Lovely Life!  I'm married to my precious husband, DJ (fun fact: He and Molly's husband were pledge brothers in college! So fun!), and we're expecting our first kiddo in just a few weeks! I'm also a proud mama to two sweet little puppies.


Yes, I realize this is a picture that was going to be used for our Christmas card, and that it's June. But it's the most recent one of our entire little family.

Anyhow, on to the interesting stuff that I know you care much more about!

So there are two things that you need to know about me.

1. I love Pinterest.
2. I love to entertain... And my favorite part about entertaining is the part where I get to cook.

I figured I would put together a fun little menu for what I would make if I were having you over for dinner at my place! :) Just click on the pictures for the link!

**Note: All of the items listed below have been pregnancy cravings of mine. So the choices that I made for this menu were extremely biased. But I think you'll love them. ;) 



Y'all- if I could marry 7 layer dip, I probably would. It contains every good and sacred ingredient known to man. So. Delicious. And I love the idea of the individual servings. More time consuming? Yes. But worth it? Duh. 


Just look at this. LOOK. AT. THIS. One pot (read: easy clean up) chicken burrito bowl. I'm actually making this for dinner this week. Because mercy in heaven this is just too delicious. I mean, look at that stringy, cheesy deliciousness. 



One of my number one cravings throughout this pregnancy has been fruit. So the side dish, dessert, and drink are all some of my favorite things. Mainly pineapple (if you read my blog at all, you know this about me). Anyhow, I've seen this fruit salad EVERYWHERE on Pinterest, and it's SO GOOD. And I love how colorful it is! 


Again: Pregnancy craving. Grilled pineapple. It changes people. I promise. 


Lastly: A toasted coconut pineapple cocktail. Served in a pineapple. Y'all. This is out of control. In the most glorious way. This mama is going to drink this after the baby is born. You better believe it. 

I hope that you try (and LOVE) these recipes! And I'd love for you to follow me on the blog, social media, etc.! Here's my info, loves!

Twitter & Instagram: @leslynjacks
Blog: http://leslyni.blogspot.com
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/leslynslovelylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.