Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, June 6, 2014

5 on Friday

[ONE]

We booked a bed and breakfast for our anniversary trip to St. Louis!  I'm so stinking excited about this trip and getting to spend some time away with B.  Oh and did I mention that our sweet little B and B is actually an entire loft to ourselves? I feel just a little bit fancy.  We have exactly four more days until our trip begins, three more days until our second anniversary, two more work days for B before our trip, and one more work day for me. So so much to be excited about!

[TWO]

I bought my very first calligraphy set.  I'm super pumped to begin beautifying my penmanship.

[THREE]

This week B and I started season three of Scandal on Netflix.  To say that he and I are obsessed is a minor understatement.  It's safe to say at this point that I want to be Olivia Pope.... minus the whole having an affair with the President thing she's got going on.

[FOUR]

I finally finished a post that I have been running through my head for months.  Does that ever happen to y'all?  You find a subject, have about 50 versions of it in your head but just can not seem to get it completely together.  I finally found some courage this week and made myself sit down and start to type.  Check out my southern women post.

[FIVE]

I was so excited this week when I scheduled my very first two guest posts!  You will get to meet these two lovely ladies while I am out of town next week. Love my blog friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.