Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Need Some Sunshine

Y'all, today I am completely longing for summer and warm weather.  I'm way over the "polar vortex".  I know that life here in Arkansas is nothing compared to what the Northern states are experiencing but Arkansas is not used to/prepared for the weather we have had.  Ok ok maybe it's just me who is not prepared for it.

Every Arkansan knows that Arkansas weather is notorious for not being able to make up it's mind but this season it has escalated to an entirely different level.  12 degrees one day and 60 the next.  Hello!! No wonder I'm congested and everyone else in the state is sick.

I need some sunshine and some warm weather pronto!  Just check out how gorgeous it is in the Caymans.
For those of y'all who don't know my brother is in veterinary school in the Cayman Islands.  Super jealous?  Yea me too!  It's not like he's living up life soaking up rays on the sand but still... he's not wearing a goose down jacket to take Tippy out to potty.

These are a few of the little lovelies that i'm wishing for along with warm weather.  Nothing says summer and suntan like bright colors, monograms, and big brim hats!

What are some of your wishes for this summer?

Wishing for Warm Weather


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.