Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, August 2, 2013

TGIF

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
Hey Y'all!!!
Welcome back to me!!  This job hunting/house remodeling is taking up a lot more time than I ever imagined.  In my sweet naive fashion I kind of thought I would have a job by now.  
Let's just say that that "real world" all those adults told me about, while I was in high school and college (that I never thought REALLY existed).... well guys I met it and it WAY LAYED me right smack in the face!! lol
ANYWHO...... I so excited to be linking up my very first happies and crappies!!! Be sure to check out Stephanie and Sarah
Happies

I received the email from the board of dental examiners telling me I have been approved for my license!! 

B had two interviews this past week and was called back today for a working interview on Monday!!

I've finally found time to blog!

Crappies

Still no job for me yet.

I had to turn down a dental hygiene temp job this week because my license had not come in yet

I'm convinced wall paper is the spawn of Satan

Walls and trim do not paint themselves!


Y'all have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.