Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

3 Years and Feeling Fine

Last week B and I celebrated our third anniversary.  Has it really been three years since I said "I do" to this man?



These past three years have have been incredible and have seriously flown by in a blink.

So, here's to the man who tolerates me,  knows that I require a lot of attention, and who would do anything to make me happy.  Refer to picture at bottom of post.

Thank you, B, for still looking at me the same way you did at our wedding!


He even dresses up so he can be The Beast to my Belle.  Stay tuned for more to come about our Disney Character double personalities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.