Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#HelloKeurig

* I received the following product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. 

I want all of you to meet my new A.M. best friend.  I received this little beauty a few weeks ago and B and I are both loving it so far.  A small word of advice check your email when that cute little red dot pops up on your phone.  

I apparently chose to ignore that dot.  So, when Mr. FedEx himself showed up at my door on Friday to make his delivery at 10:00 AM (keep in mind I'm off on Fridays) I just happened to still be adorning my pajamas, robe, and no bra.  I had no clue who was adamantly ringing my doorbell so I bravely hid behind the bar in my kitchen.  All of these events led to me trying to track down a random package and fighting with FedEx only to find out that the package would have to be held at one of their stores for me to pickup the following Tuesday.  

Finally the following Tuesday I got to bring home this sweet little brown box.



I received the Keurig 2.0 K200 along with 2 variety packages of coffee and tea and a bottle of cleaning solution.  The brewer preheats quickly and brews an amazing cup of coffee.  This is my go to favorite friend in the mornings seeing as how I am hardly the brightest ray of sunshine in the morning.

It even comes with the most amazing safety features to protect you in the wee hours when your still hazy eyed with fumble fingers.

So cheers to all you coffee lovers! Hope you are enjoying your cup this morning as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.