Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's been Quite a Trip 2013

Well... as this year is wrapping up I've been thinking over how many blessings that B and I have been given during this last year.  We have moved back to Arkansas, are living in our first "real" home, and I graduated dental hygiene school just to name a few.  Now hang on to your hat and prepare for a whirlwind through our lives over this past 2013!

January:
We brought are sweet faced fur baby back to our home in Memphis and began to settle into life as a family of three!  We had a blast disturbing our neighbors with chasing her around the living room and still think often of those many trips up and down those three flights of stairs to go potty.


February:
Wow! What really happened to my month of February?  I'm not quite sure... O wait! That's right.  I was neck deep studying for my dental hygiene national board exam.  This wasn't the funnest time in my life but It got me to where I wanted to be.
March:
Those very LONG three months of studying finally paid off.  I found out that I passed my national board exam and B took me to see Florida Georgia Line to celebrate.


April:
In April we began our slow move back to Arkansas... one box at a time.  We began to paint and make minor improvements to our home and then B finally moved back officially at the end of April.  Before he moved we spent a night with his company at a redbirds game! We had a blast eating the finest BBQ in Memphis and cheering on Freeze as he rehabbed with the farm team.
 May:
This day was monumental!! After 2 very LONG hard years I graduated with My BS in dental hygiene!  After graduating I made the move back to Arkansas.


June:
We celebrated our first anniversary by climbing pinnacle mountain. The view from the top was gorgeous.  My BFF also married her high school sweetheart.  I was so proud to stand by her that day!
 July:
We celebrated the Fourth of July in the Cayman Islands with my family.  Even though my brother was still in class we did get to see him everyday.

August:
I got to meet one of my favorite artist, Tracy Lawrence


September:
Mine and B's coed softball team won third place in our division.  We had the best time playing with these folks.



October:
B and I celebrated, HARD, a big Red Sox World Series victory.  Our precious Tippy Tutu also celebrated her first birthday! 



November:
Ok... So I celebrated my 25 birthday this month and apparently I completed failed in documenting anything about this blessed event.

December:
B turned 25!!  We had a blast during this month decorating our home together and celebrating Christmas as a first time family of three!
I hope y'all had as great of a 2013 as I did and I hope that you have a wonderful new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.