Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
My blogs name is Fiddle-Dee-Dee and is my most favorite part of my blog.  For anyone who truly knows me... You would know that I truly believe I was born in the wrong century.  I am into anything to do with the old south (or westerns).  I came up with Fiddle-Dee-Dee because of the movie Gone With the Wind.  My aunts pet name for me is Scarlett and I thought that it couldn't be more fitting. Also, sometimes you just need to say "O fiddle-dee-dee" "I won't think about that today, I'll think about that tomorrow"

2. What do you love the most about blogging??
I absolutely LOVE finding new blogs and making new blog friends! Even though I have not met most of my blog friends, I feel like I know them.

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
This was a post written about my best friend.  
One of my favorite!! I love to go back and reread it!
I know we were only supposed to pick two but this last one is truly one of my favorites and I wanted to share it because everyone deserves to have one of these "awakenings" from God.

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Do not be overwhelmed!!! I remember when I first started I remember being so overwhelmed by the blog world.  

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
Jenn @ A Traveling Wife 
She is one of my newest blog friends.

Leslyn and I went to college together.

A NWA girl/blogger.  I absolutely love her fashion posts!



Have a fabulous Sunday y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. The name of your blog is so cute--that has always been my Mom's favorite movie and she's always said that when she was a kid she wanted to grow up to be Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.