Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

DIY Simply Divine All Purpose Cleaner

If you were to search on pinterest or google for home remedies of household cleaner you would find a plethora of endless possibilities.  That is exactly what I did just yesterday.  I conveniently ran out of the cleaner I use on my counters after I had gotten back from Kroger.  Typical right?  So, I began doing a little searching for home recipes.  There are seriously umpteen billion out there.  My thought... take an idea from this recipe, a little ingredient from that one and voila my very own recipe.

What you'll need:
+ white vinegar
+ dish washing liquid
+ empty squirt bottle


Measurements:
+ 3/4 cup of white vinegar
+ 1/4 cup of dish washing liquid or add as desired. (I estimated)
+ fill rest of the bottle with warm water

After adding all the ingredients to the squirt bottle shake very well.  I loved how the cleaner turned out. Not too sudsy but just enough dish washing liquid to make the mixture smell sweet.  There was still a slight undertone scent of vinegar but not strong at all.  The fragrance and cleaning ability are just Simply Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.