Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, July 12, 2013

Vacation Part 1

Hey guys!!! I'm FINALLY back!

Well back to the the blog anyways.... We made it back from Dallas Sunday evening but since we've been home we've been super busy.  I've been passing out resumes like they're free samples.  If you know any dentist needing a hygienist in the Central Arkansas area... hit this lady up!

Now on to the vacation!!
 Part 1: Dallas
We were scheduled to fly out of DFW for the Caymans.... So we decided to drive south a few days early and spend sometime around Dallas.

Logan had never been downtown the the School Book Depository (where President Kennedy was killed). So we decided he had to see it.


Standing beside the column that Mr. Zapruder stood on the film Kennedy's motorcade

In front of the depository

The grassy knoll

It had been several years since I had been to Dealey Plaza and toured the depository so it was so much fun to go back and see new exhibits.  

That evening we went to the Mesquite rodeo.... Poor B didn't enjoy it too much because of his allergies but I was only slightly in heaven!!

 This is one of the most gorgeous horses I've ever seen!! 




Poor B's puffy eyes... It was really a blast though!

I always LOVE going to Dallas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.