Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Things Learned

A few things I've learned in my twenty something:

1. Never miss an opportunity.... you never know where it might take you

2. Make people wonder about you..... It keeps life interesting
(you might as well give them something to talk about)

3. Sarcasm is a fine art.... some get it and some don't
Don't shun those who don't understand.... It just means that your humor is superior to theirs! lol

4. Forgiveness is not a choice!
My God died for me, a sinner, and forgives me daily.... Therefore forgiving others is a duty

5. Leave the dirty laundry.... It can wait till tomorrow
(always my choice)

Y'all have a fab Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this list! I am a new follower from the Monday Mingling blog hop.

    Haylee @ jetsandabrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.