Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, June 10, 2013

Anniversary Weekend Shenanies!!!


First wedding anniversary...... CHECK!!!

Yesterday couldn't have been anymore perfect!
We woke up, I made us some muffins, and we exchanged gifts.
B got me this super cute Arkansas tank and a pair of sandals that I found on pinterest and had been drooling over!  He did SOO good (as usual)
I gave him a Wilton Armetale vegetable grill ware tray and one that has yet to arrive.... a golf ball personlizer!  I'm pretty excited about this gift!

So after gifts and breakfast we drove to Little Rock to climb Mt. Pinnacle.
An hour and a half, a lot of fluids lost, and 1,100 feet later we were still having a blast!!
After dinner B took me to the movies to see The Great Gatsby
It was AMAZING!!!
If your behind the times like we are hurry and go see it before it's out of theaters!


The perfect end to our night and it actually was still good!!

I hope y'all had an s amazing weekend as mine!!
Sami's Shenanigans


2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via the GFC hop. Love your blog (we are very much alike)! I'm excited to follow along. Congrats on your anniversary. My hubby and I will be celebrating our 5th this weekend! Any who, I'd love it if you checked out my blog if you get a chance.

    Sarah @ The Country Inspired
    http://thecountryinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first anniversary!
    Our cake was still good too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.