Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend in Review

Whew what a weekend!
Does anyone else feel like the weekend flew by WAY too quickly?  My weekends always feel that way.... however this past weekend felt WAY excessively FAST!!

Saturday morning I got to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my best friend.  Her wedding shower was absolutely beautiful and of course she was gorgeous!! She is the most beautiful bride to be!!


After her shower I drove to Conway and started unpacking boxes.... WOOF!!!!

But... we did celebrate mine and my future sister-in-laws upcoming graduations this weekend.  My dad will be leaving Friday on a mission trip, so he will miss her graduation and by the time my graduation finally rolls around (May 31) my brother will be back at school in the caymans.  So we celebrated this weekend.

My parents got us both the MOST BEAUTIFUL string of pearls!!  
No southern belle is complete without a set.

Yes I might of worn them with a t-shirt into wal-mart and possibly wore them to clinic today in my scrubs!!!

It was such a great weekend!  I'm not sure where it went to but I feel like I nee another weekend to recoup from the weekend!! 

Y'all have a fabulous Monday and enjoy the gorgeous weather!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! What great pics! The weekends always fly by; I hate it. I always said that it should be 4 working days and 3 weekend days! Don't you think?! :o) Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pearls! I think they look great with everything!! And you and your friends all look GORGEOUS in those wedding shower pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.