Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Life Lately Recap

 Well.... on top of being a bad blogger since graduation I have been VERY busy!
My first week after being home I decided to take off and try to relax a little while unpacking and getting settled before starting work.  This R&R consisted of the demolition of my room, because for the last four years I have crammed and made due with the way my closet was packed and unbearable because I knew that I would be moving again in three months.  Now I am not sure when I will be moving again so I have gone through cabinets, shelves, drawers, and my entire closet, throwing things away that are useless and boxing things up to give away and to be donated (after 2 weeks I'm still not finished).  From the las comment, please do not think that I am a slob.  On top of the demolition of my entire room I have spent a TON of my time outside with my mom working in the yard and the garden.  We have weeded, planted, mulched, and fertilized.  It happens to look just beautiful if I do say so myself.
Last night my family (minus my brother) plus my brothers girlfriend and one of her little sisters went to Little Rock to see the performance of Beauty and the Beast at the Robinson Center.  This is one of my ALL TIME favorite Disney movies so to see the performance in person was a dream come true.  I seriously couldn't stop smiling the whole time! If you ever get the chance to see it I highly recommend it.
I started my first week of work on Monday, I work at my dad's office so it's really not a big deal.  I couldn't really find a job anywhere else this summer becauseI will be in class starting in July.  But any extra money I can get helps because I am saving to help pay for Logan's and my honeymoon.  If you have any honeymoon destination suggestions let me know please!!!!  Wedding planning will also start picking up pretty soon (my plan is to get every i dotted and t crossed this summer) and I will begin to share more details.  I'm thinking about posting a sneak picture once a week of a simple detail to see if anyone can guess the image!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.