Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

13 Months and the Sweetheart Tree

At this time in our lives Logan and I are counting down the days to some pretty big events.
1. Graduation from OBU in 5 days
2. Two of our best friends getting married in 68 days

                    and lastly
3. Our wedding in 397 days (1 year, 30 days, 20 hours, and 25 minutes) not that I am counting or anything!!!
Today is exactly 13 months until our big day and according to my "knot" profile I am (as of now) ahead of schedule on my checklist.  We have gotten the ceremony venue, reception venue, photographer, and caterer.  We have chosen all of our attendants for groomsmen, bridesmaids, ushers, house party, ring bearer, and book keepers.  However, we still lack a flower girl and are still undecided on the officiant. Planning has started to become more fun though.  We have chosen some of the small special details that we want included in our ceremony as well as some of the music.  I can absolutely NOT wait to get engagement pictures taken so that we can put our announcement in the local papers.

Since we are nearing the end of our college career Logan and I, along with two of our friends Graham  and Christin, decided to hike up to the bluff and take pictures with our initials on the Beta sweetheart tree.  It will be a long time before we are both back on campus and will probably be even longer before we will make that hike again so we wanted to make sure that we had pictures together with the tree because it does mean so much to us. (pictures to follow later)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.