Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Graduation

Well it is now official, I am now a graduate of Ouachita Baptist University and am considered an alumnus.  It is very weird thinking that this coming August I will not be moving back to what has been my "home away from home."  For everything there is a season and with all these milestones I CAN NOT wait to see what God has in store for my future and what He will bring next. 




My family is AMAZING 
My future Matron of Honor, Casey, and her fiance Michael

Dear friends Taihlor and Drew

Last time at my dorm




As stressful as this time in life can be, trying to find jobs and trying to get into hygiene school, I tend to get preoccupied with trying to make things workout and forget that I am not in control of anything. I will face trials as I already have and sometimes I will fail before I will succeed.  My brother's girlfriend shared a scripture with me today that I will carry close to my heart.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.