Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday!!

Happy Good Friday Y'all!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend with family and remembers the reason this holiday is celebrated.

Thank God that He gave His Son to die for you and me and that Jesus got the keys to Hell and rose three days after He was crucified!

If that doesn't make you EXCITED then please contact me because I would love to share more with you!

Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice and the reason that anyone who professes their faith, repents of their sins, and follows Christ will spend ETERNITY in Heaven with the Father.

I hope Y'all have a Fabulous Good Friday and Wonderful Easter weekend!!

Hallelujah He is risen!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.