Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pinning



 Well..... I mean it's true!!
When you think of Gone With the Wind do you think about Melanie or Scarlett?
Point made!

This is SOO classy!!!


Ok..... SO, please don't judge me but "Thanks" is the predominant answer that my husband gets from me the majority of the time! lol

Paint the bottom of a coffee mug!! Such a cute and funny idea!

I'm not sure if this is true.... but if it is then it is truly one of God's provisions!
The source has been removed.
 EVERY Target shopper NEEDS to know this: If the price ends in 8, it will be marked down again. If it ends in a 4, its the lowest it will be. Targets mark down schedule. - MONDAY: Kids Clothing, Stationery (office supplies, gift wrap), Electronics. TUESDAY: Womens Clothing and Domestics. WEDNESDAY: Mens Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty. THURSDAY: Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares. FRIDAY: cosmetics. This is maybe the best pin EVER

Lastly, who's OVERLY excited and ready for the 25 days of Christmas?!
I know this girl is!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Found you from the link up! LOVE your blog name! And that pig coffee mug! OMG so cute! I'ma have to do that with my lil cousins this Christmas! They will love it! And your profile picture in that cotton field is gorgeous! I hail from NC, now in SC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I love the mug idea. How cute, I think I would like a little stash on the bottom though. Second, I am super excited for 25 days of Christmas. There is just something special about Christmas movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that Target schedule! so helpful!

    Have a great day! Stop by thechiffondiary.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh didn't know this about Target. Great to know!! Of course I think of Scarlett. Melanie who? :)

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.