Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday.... well kind of

Lately wedding planning has been taken over by getting everything together for my big move to Memphis.  This is my last week at home before my move. Well, I can't actually move into my apartment until September 9th so until then I will be living with my aunt.  I'll start hygiene school this next Monday (the 15th) and I absolutely can not wait!!!
As wedding planning goes not much has changed.  But I have scheduled a few things and Logan and I will FINALLY have our engagement pictures taken this Friday (insert extreme excitement here)!!!! I can't wait to see them all finished and I'm super excited about our little theme for the photos!! I'll definitely be sharing them later! 
As far as my check off list goes heres what we've got done and what we've got to go!!!


Check off list (for now):
Groom
Date
Venue
Caterer
Photographer
Videographer
Florist
Disc Jockey
Honeymoon
Minister
Bridesmaids
Groomsmen
Ushers
House Party
Ring Bearer
Flower Girls
Gifts for each other
Wedding Party Gifts
Wedding Favors
Engagement photos
Save the dates
Invitations

305 Days Left!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.