Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, September 16, 2013

Review of CampusBookRentals.com

Wow y'all!! 
I definitely took a much more extended vacation from blogging than I intended.  Breaks can be great and refreshing though.  I had time to refocus and get out of my blogging slump hole.  I'm still trying to learn how to balance being a wife and getting supper cooked and being a working girl so be patient with my sporadic and spastic posts!!

So now onto the review!!

This review is based on the personal opinion that I have formed from statistics and information I have found on  campusbookrentals.com  I am receiving monetary compensation for this review.

Ok collegers!! 

Are you looking for a better way to get text books for classes?
Are the bills from buying books stacking up?

WHY NOT RENT?

A few of the perks to renting instead of buying include:


-You can save 40-90% on bookstore prices
-Free delivery and return shipping
-You can highlight in the text books
-Flexible renting periods
And Campus Book Rentals donates to Operation Smile with every book rental!!

Another SUPER neato feature of Campus Book Rentals is their new initiative called RentBack.
This will allow you, the book owner, to rent out your own text books to friends or other students to make you some moola!!  Isn't that great!!  You can make more with this option than just the simple buyback options that you usually have at the end of the semester!


SO..... why not rent?

I wish I would've found this company when I was in school!!

So go check them out at Campus Book Rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.