Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?

My Bible and Hogan (my stuffed horse)

2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over

The Andy Griffith Show and Criminal minds

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?

Our wedding photos and DVD

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?

Yoga pants and my tennis shoes!!!

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?

Trouble with the Curve and Skyfall
Skyfall is by far the best James Bond movie I have ever seen

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Procrastination and lounging in my pajamas.... which I just happen to be doing as write this!! lol

1 comment:

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.