Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Liebster Award

Hey y'all!!!
I know I've been non existent lately but I've been a traveling fool.
New York, Memphis, Springfield, Mountain Home, and Gillett..... Even did three states in one day!!

So.... this is me starting to play catch up from my mini vaca!!

Firstly, I want to thank Phylicia from Hearts and Crafts Boutique for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!!!  I was so excited to hear that she enjoyed reading my blog enough to nominate me.


Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:

 
Thank the person who nominated you and put a link back to their blog.
 
Tell 5 things about yourself.
 
Answer 11 questions posed by the nominating blogger.
 
Nominate 5 new up and coming bloggers.
 
Ask those bloggers 11 questions that they will answer.


5 Things About Me

  1. I love being outdoors!! Some of my favorite outdoor "tivities" include hunting, fishing, riding my horse, walking down by the river, and riding bikes.
  2. I was a cheerleader for almost 10 years and still find myself critiquing the cheerleaders at Razorback games! lol
  3. I have a slight OBSESSION with my new baby, Tippy!
  4. My favorite part of the day is at sunset, just before the sun sinks below the horizon.  Theres nothing more beautiful than watching the sun set over the Mississippi river.
  5. I love mine and my husbands inside jokes!!!  We have so much fun cutting up and laughing together.

11 Questions from Phylicia

 
1.  If you had to eat one food, every day, for the rest of your life,
what food would it be?
BREAD!!!!!!
 
2.  What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
 Graduating dental hygiene school and mine and Logan's one year anniversary!!

3.  What is the one article of clothing that you couldn't live without?
 Without a doubt..... SWEATPANTS!!!

4.  White, milk or dark chocolate?
 Milk Chocolate

5.  Flats or heels?
Really depends on the occassion

6.  If I gave you a miniature horse, would you keep it as a pet?
Of course!!! I have a miniature hoarse named Dixie

7.  Chevron or polk-a-dots?
Chevron

8.  How do you like your coffee?
Creamer and 2 sugars

9.  Do you have a theme song for your life?  And if so, what is it?
Good Golly Miss Molly!!!!

10.  Have you ever broken a bone?  If so, what bone?
Too many to count!!  Fingers, toes, hand, ankles

11.  If it was socially acceptable to wear a tiara in your daily life, would you wear one?
Thats not socially acceptable?!   OOPS

My 5 Nominees

1. Casey @ The Leaflet
2. Filiz @ Light and Sweet
4. Sarah @ Designed by Sarah
5. Jenn @ A Traveling Wife


11 Questions for my Nominees

1. If you could travel any place in the world where would it be and why?
2. What is your favorite snack?
3. hopscotch or jump rope?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. Do you ever wish your laugh was a musical?
6. Do you make New Year's resolutions?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Do you have a favorite TV show? If so, what is it?
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. What is something you can not live without?
11. I made Jesus Christ the savior of my life at age 7. Do you know where you will spend eternity?

Y'all have a great rest of your Sunday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yayy! Glad you're excited about receiving the award...you deserve it!
    Hope to see more pics of your new baby!

    Have a happy new year!

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.