Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Opening Weekend


Last weekend as many of you hunters may know was opening weekend of the modern gun season.  I hunted my first full bow season this year and unfortunately came up empty but did have the opportunity to take a 20 yard shot at an 8 point.  I did have some luck during a doe population control hunt.  However, this last weekend was one of the best we've had in years!! My daddy shot a 9 point at 8:02 and 15 minutes later his baby girl killed her first buck, a 7 pt!!!!  Mine, of course, pales in comparison to my dad's but his is an amazing deer!!!




Daddy/Daughter Duo!!!
It's been a great season so far.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.