Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Senioritis

Only 25 days until I am an official college graduate.  I will graduate on May 14 with a bachelor of arts in biology and will be forced to grow up and get a big girl job.  With time flying by so fast I find it so difficult to study, finish projects, and complete homework.  Actually I find it all very easy to put off until the last minute (I'm a great procrastinator).  Just like tonight I should be studying for the test I have tomorrow but after completing my study guide I felt the need to shower.  As luck would have it the electricity goes out while I am in the shower.  I think this is just another great opportunity to put off studying because who is really going to study in the dark?!  Instead of studying for a test, that will last only 50 minutes and in a year I won't even remember what I made, I'm sitting here in the dark with three of my closest friends laughing and making memories that will last for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all so type me some sweet nothings.